Comfy, practical and elegant, these pyjama pants could easily be worn during the day! Made of extra-soft, breathable organic cotton knit, and featuring a drawstring waist and straight-leg style, edged in pretty lace, these pyjama trousers are designed to be worn all the way through pregnancy, and afterwards too. There is some stretch in the fabric to give them a perfect supporting fit, and the waistline is designed to rest just below your bump. With the coordinating pale grey pyjama top, also by Boob and available separately, you would have the perfect outfit for your hospital bag, and for receiving visitors at home!
Why we like it:
- Boob is the leading Swedish brand for maternity and nursing garments, known for their innovative designs and good quality.
- The entire Boob collection is certified to the OEKO-Tex Standard 100 (www.oeko-tex.com) that guarantees clothing is free of any harmful substances, and can be worn next to the skin with complete safety.
- Boob endeavours to use materials that are sustainable and ecofriendly: since 2008 they have achieved this with 82% of everything they produce, and the aim is to reach their goal of 100% by 2020.
- 96% of Boob’s production is in Europe, following a code of conduct that protects workers’ rights.
- Colour: Pale Grey/Black stripes
- Composition: 94% organic cotton, 6% elastane
- Inner leg length 75 cm in size M
- Roomy style with drawstring at the waist
- Smart straight leg style
- Machine washable at 40º
- Made in Turkey
"The idea behind Boob was born on a cold, windy day in 1999. I watched my sister nurse her newborn son in a park in Stockholm, waist bare to the icy northern wind. Then and there, I decided that it should be every woman’s right to nurse in comfort and in style. The answer was Boob nursing wear – a Swedish patented innovation that will make you look great.Today, we’ve got you covered from maternity through nursing. Motherhood is an amazing journey and we are here to help you make it in comfort andlooking your best ever - all the way from tiny bump to baby at your breast." Mia Seipel, Founder of Boob
READ OUR INTERVIEW TO THE BRAND...
BOOB DESIGN FOR FASHION REVOLUTION...