Not only play, but also art and creativity at Grimm's, the German company that makes beautiful toys characterized by a simple design, a well-finished finish and fantastic colours. A decorative figure dedicated to the small birthday ring - sold separately - made of FSC certified wood from sustainable forests: compose the base as you prefer and you'll see what a great impression, every time there will be a special occasion!
- Decorative figure for festive ring
- Design: Pecking Bird
- Age: 14+
- Materials: hand-painted FSC linden wood, non-toxic water-based dye.
- FSC certification: wood from responsibly managed forests
- Dimensions: height 5cm
- Create your own personal welcoming atmosphere on any special occasion!
- Attention: decorative object! not suitable for playing!
- Care: clean with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water, do not use disinfectant or hot water.
- Complies with European (EN71) and American toy safety standards.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Packaging reduced to the minimum necessary for the safe transport of the goods.
- Made in Europe
Why we like it:
- Grimm's is German family-owned company that produces toys with a simple design, beautiful colouring and an inviting surface feel. Most of them are sanded by hand.
- Grimm's encourages packaging transformation! Use your creativity to transform the carton received into something new, like a theathe for dolls and pegs.
- Wood is sourced from sustainable forests in Europe, that's why is a FSC certified company. Part of the production is made in Germany, while woodworking is outsourced to independent suppliers in Europe.
- Educational toy: enhances your child's creativity and motor skills
- Wood is a fantastic natural raw material with so many great qualities. It has characteristic markings that make each piece absolutely unique. It is aesthetically beautiful, has a vivid sound and a nice smell, feels warm in our hands and on its dry surface bacteria cannot grow.
Welcome to Grimm's, a world where fantasy and sustainability live happily together. Founded in 1978, Grimm's Spiel und Holz Design is a family-owned company based in Hochdorf, Germany, producing lovely wooden toys and fabric dolls with an old-fashioned charm that appeal to kids of all ages: beautiful rattles and grasping toys, building blocks, creative puzzles, play dolls and pegs, skillful games and many others, all characterized by simple design, cheerful colouring, and inviting surface feel. Most of them are sanded by hand, which gives them a complete different look and touch from machined products! Design work, surface finish and treatment, assembly, quality control, packing and shipping are made in Germany while woodworking is outsourced to a few independent shops in Europe. The larger one was opened by a former Grimm's employee who went back to is native country. Grimm's love kids and nature: the wood used for Grimm's toys comes from sustainably managed forests in Europe and all fabrics used are Oeko-Tex certified, a guarantee that they're free from harmful chemical substances. Safe, eco-friendly and beautiful, Grimm's toys are unique products that are played with over and over again, enhancing your child's creativity and motor skills.