after you place your order
for large product
Created by the Italian brand Moblì, Dotty is the Montessori-inspired bookcase designed for little ones! Thanks to its design, it combines the functionality of a front bookcase and a minimal style that fits every bedroom! Characterized by a thickness of just 13 cm, it can be placed even in the smallest space of the bedroom; don’t you believe that? Try to place it behind the door!
Inspired by Montessori method, the front bookcase dotty offers a new approach to reading showing children their favorite books from the most beautiful side: the cover! Easily accessible by children of all ages, this child-sized bookcase, encourages their development of independence!
Created with natural and high quality materials, dotty is completely made in Tuscany by the best artisans and local producers with the most precious birch wood panels (FSC certified). Available three different designs, choose your favourite one!
Why we like it:
- Showing children their favorite books from the cover, dotty front bookcase stimulates little ones' interest in reading!
- Montessory method allows kids to develop their autonomy and independance, without the help of an adult
- Moblì company uses just the the best raw material with the aim of offering a quality product, such as the birch wood.
- Completely made in Italy by the best artisans and local producers!
- Front bookcase
- Design: cloud
- Colour: natural
- Material: birch wood panels (FSC certified)
- Smell: the polished and natural wood sends all its pleasant smell in the room
- Contains up to 30 books
- Age: all ages
- Dimension: 60 (length) x 13 (width) x 95 (height) cm
- Slimline design takes up little floor space
- Shelves heights: 2 cm - 38 cm - 67 cm - contain different books format
- Montessori method: encourages the development of independence
- Shows books from cover
- Completely made in Tuscany (Italy) by the best artisans and local producers
Moblì is a young Italian company designing and producing quality Montessorian furniture and accessories for kids at an accessible price. Father Francesco Lenzi, son Tommaso and daughter Valentina are involved in the project, each one bringing unique skills and dreams. The result is carefully designed products made with quality materials that will help your kid discover the world.