We immediately fell in love with this cute Dinosaur Rattle by Pebble, and we think your baby will too! Hand-knitted with care by a women's cooperative in Bangladesh with 100% soft cotton, he is green apple, and a lovely thick blue mane. Perfectly designed for cuddles, he’s just waiting for someone to love him!
Also perfect as a newborn gift!
Why we like it:
- Your children will stimulate the imagination inventing stories
- Choosing Pebble products you will help communities of women in underdeveloped countries
- Materials: 100% cotton cover; 100% polyester interior
- Certified Oeko-tex 100, the strictest international standard for fabrics and colours that guarantees absolute safety.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees; tumble dry on a low setting.
- Pebble toys are all made by hand in Bangladeshby a cooperative that provides high quality and secure jobs for 5,000 women, ensuring equitable pay, favourable working conditions, flexible working hours and the ability to work close to home
- Certification and Compliance: EU Toys Safety Directive 2009/84/EEC;EN71 Part 1: 2005+A9 2009: Mechanical & physical properties;EN71 Part 2: 2006+A1 2007: Flammabil
We’re sure you’ll love Pebble’s quirky animals and colourful toys.
Our wonderful knitted & crochet toys are hand-crafted with great care and skill by women in rural areas of Bangladesh. Rural jobs that are fairly paid, good quality, flexible and fair! Every purchase of Pebble gifts helps create employment opportunities for artisans that working close to their homes in a safe working environment.
All Pebble products are made by Hathay Bunano. Hathay Bunano, meaning hand-made or hand-knitted in Bangla, is a non-profit fair trade organisation in Bangladesh.
Family Nation is proud to be the distributor for Pebble for Italy!
DISCOVER WHO MADE PEBBLE TOYS...