The durable and eco-friendly 325 ml insulated Bottle with Sport Top from Pura Kiki is the must-have feeding item for all babies. Its 100% plastic free, anti-bacterial stainless steel design eliminates any chance of BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates and other petroleum by-products. This highly functional item features the unique Baby Grows ... Bottle Evolves™ technology that allows this bottle to grow with and adapt to the changing needs of your child! A gift that adapts with your baby, you can easily convert it from a sport bottle to a sippy cup, infant bottle or adult bottle by simply swapping the Silicone Sport Top for a teat or straw (sold separately) to transform it into a long-lasting gift that will survive far beyond the early years.
An environmentally conscious choice, this bottle is backed by a lifetime warranty, making it an irresistible investment for your growing family.
Why we like it:
- Pura Kiki is the safest bottle on the global market and the only 100% plastic free feeding solution. Safe for your child and environmentally conscious, they provide an eco alternative that is free of BPA and totally non-toxic.
- Bottles are made of toxin free #304 stainless steel in a range of bright colours to stimulate your child’s senses.
- Easily converts from a sport top bottle to a sippy cup, infant bottle or adult bottle by simply swapping the Sport top for a teat or straw
- The winner of 27 industry and business awards, Pura Kiki’s high quality construction makes it a durable and long-lasting product suitable for children from newborn. Their lifetime guarantee also ensures that this product will stay in your family for years to come.
- Colours: Green
- Material: Stainless steel - All items BPA, lead, phthalate and nitrosamines free with no plastic components
- Pure Sport Top Natural Vent™ made in 100 % medical silicon
- Silicone sport top included
- Compatible with nipples from Avent Mam, ThinkBaby, BornFree and Dr. Brown’s
- Size: 325 ml - weight 249 gr – measures 6 x 20 cm
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components
- Made responsibly in China in factories that respect both the rights of workers and the protection of the environment. Routine inspections are carried out to continuously check the facility where products are produced
- Puka Kiki meets all FDA and CPSIA regulations and guidelines as well as the European Commission regulation EN14350 and German LFGB tests