Cordelia maternity dress with knotted front & shyort sleeves - Black
within 1 working days after you place your order
An indispensible little black dress that can be worn right through pregnancy and then later for nursing – with a deep, flattering V neck which makes the Jolene especially adapted for the purpose. Made of a fine, soft, silky black jersey by Séraphine, this is a perfectly elegant dress, ideal for dressing up for parties and formal occasions, but comfortable enough to wear every day. A style adopted by celebrity mums who love its flattering shape and graceful folds that are gathered into a knot at the front, and cover your bump beautifully. Classy long sleeves and a chic length, just to the knee, complete the look.
Why we like it
- Design and comfort: a maternity dress that is chic and elegant but at the same time comfortable.
- French design from the creative Parisian Cécile Reinaud.
- High quality and class at a reasonable price.
- Durability and versatility: the size and shape of the Jolene dress allow it to adapt to the body as it changes shape, and makes it perfect to wear even after the baby is born.
- With Sraphine you’ll feel glamourous and chic! It’s one of the brands most in demand by celebrities, and popular with the Duchess of Cambridge who chose this style with the knotted front for many official engagements.
- Materials: Soft Jersey – 95% viscose, 5% elastane
- Colour: Black
- Soft, flared Empire linewith elegant knot gathered in front
- Deep V neck for easy breast-feeding
- Short sleeves
- Care: machine wash inside out on delicate cycle at 30 degrees; do not put in dryer; iron at low/medium temperature
- Made in Turkey
Seraphine - Size Guide
What's my size?
The Séraphine maternity collection has been designed to adapt your changing body throughout pregnancy and after you have had your baby. We recommend you choose your pre-pregnancy size.
So if you were a EU size 38 before your pregnancy, we recommend that you choose a Séraphine size 38.
It's that simple! You can also consult our sizing guide below
Tops, Dresses, Pants and Jeans
Note: Leg Lenght 80cm
Swimwear, Nightwear, Hosiery and Lingerie
|Hip Size Measurements|
|HEIGHT||34" - 36" (86 - 91cm)||38" - 40" (97 - 102cm)||42" - 46" (107 - 117cm)|
|4'11 - 5'3
(150 - 160cm)
|5'3 - 5'7
(160 - 170cm)
|5'7 - 6'0
(170 - 183cm)
How to measure Bust and Hips
Measure under your armpits, around your shoulderblades, and over the fullest part of your bust.
The hip should be measured around its fullest part (about 8 inch below your waist).