****Outlet from our Family Nation showroom - New, it has just slightly damaged packaging****
ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE TO RETURN AN OUTLET PRODUCT YOU WILL NEED TO PAY SHIPPING COST (RETURNS OF OUTLET PRODUCTS ARE NOT FREE)
Made by the Dutch brand Donsje, these lovely Kapi Nubuck Leather Booties will add comfort and beauty to your little one's outfit! Designed for optimal foot development, they are the perfect shoes for those long awaited first steps, or when the baby is crawling or playing!
Handmade in top quality leather, they are comfy, safe and durable, while the faux fur lining adds extra warm and made them perfect for the coldest days! Featuring velcro closure to fit perfectly, the lovely character gives them some extra personality!
Delivered in a cute gift package, they are a quality gift idea!
- Kapi Classic booties
- Colour: walnut
- Design: deer
- Made in nubuck leather - 100% cow leather
- Lining: faux fur
- Velcro closure
- Sole: roughened flexible leather (0-12 months); flexible rubber (12-30 months)
- Fairtrade product
- High quality
- Comfy, durable and safe
- Phase: for babies crawling or to their first footsteps
- Ideal: in winter
- Includes a cute gift package
- Designed in Amsterdam
- Made in Indonesia
- NB: In ankle boots with size from 0 to 12 months the sole is in suede, from 12 to 30 months the sole is in rubber
Why we like it:
- Donsje is a clothing brand for children headquartered in Amsterdam that creates unique collections characterized by an exclusive design and refined details
- All Donsje products are handmade with passion and tested to respect the European Standards of safety
- The brand works in a fairtrade project with local artisans, guaranteeing them fair wages and a positive working environment
- Part of Donsje's profits are donated to the Shining Star Foundation, a school in Nairobi, Kenya, with over 250 students!