within 3 working days after you place your order
The sweet and comfy itzy Jumpsuit by Hust&Claire is a overall in stretchy fabric with carrots and bunny embroidery on the front and pocket on the belly. The shoulder straps are adjustable and the trousers are also buttoned between the legs. With an elastic band and crossed straps on the back. This product is certified with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
Why we like it:
- Hust & Claire is part of the Claire Group, a fashion house whose main goals are maintaining green values and high social standards. Certified according to the international standard, SA 8000, it includes conditions as equality, freedom of association, climate of cooperation, adequate salaries.
- Claire Group is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative, (BSCI), which is a European non-profit organization working to improve working conditions in the global supply chain and create awareness about social responsibility. The main theme are: child labour, forced labor, animal welfare and corruption
- Hust&Claire's mission is to produce clothes that make children comfortable on a sustainable basis and create a company to be proud of.
- Colour: plum
- Design: monochromatic
- Material: 100% wool
- Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex: independent testing to certificate the absence of harmful substances in the raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products.
- Rounded nack
- Frills at the shoulders
- Frontal zip
- Long sleeves
- Cuff at the feet and hands
- Small crown embroidery
- Sustainably made product