When the first teeth start to emerge sooth your baby's pain with a funny giraffe! The super sweet Wooden Teething Ring Safari by Jollein features a soft cotton giraffe on the top that you little one will love! The wooden ring can be easily grabbed and kept by your baby's little hands and is also great for chewing on 'cause it relieves the pain of sore gums. A beautiful toy with great benefits for your little one.
Why we like it:
- Original teething ring with a contemporary look
- Easy to grab
- Designed for babies' little hands, easy to grab and keep
- Helps to develop fine motor skills
- Relieves the pain of sore gums
- 100% safe
- Fantastic gift idea for newborn and baby shower
- Jollein is a world of sweetness and tenderness! Since 1973 this fantastic Dutch brand has filled kids' bedroom with lovely pastel colours and lots of fantasy.
- Design: Safari, Giraffa
- Colour: yellow
- Materials: 100% cotton, filling: 100% polyester fibre fill, ring: beech wood
- Dimensions: diametre 7 cm
- Suitable for newborns
- CE certified for safety
- Dutch design
Jollein is a world of sweetness and tenderness! Since 1973 this fantastic Dutch brand has filled kids' bedroom with lovely pastel colours and lots of fantasy. Gorgeous baby nursery textiles and accessories, soft knit animals, rattles and many more are the creations of this brand that's just impossible not to love! Original designs, attention to the latest trends, quality materials and a love for babies and their natural beauty make these products simply irresistible! Their suppliers are members of the Businne Social Compiliance Intiative. The BSCI is an association of manufacturers all over the world. Through collaboration with these manufacturers, they want to prevent their products from being made under poor condition, such as child labor. Their products are tested on the TOG rate and according NEN norms, and they use Oeko-Tex certified materials.