This is the perfect maternity dress for your summer wardrobe, made by Séraphine in a dazzling deep shade of emerald green. Elegant and form-fitting, the viscose blend fabric has plenty of stretch to make the graceful folds that fall from the neckline gather neatly into a pretty knot, and drape gently over your bump, showing it off in the most flattering way possible. This Empire style dress will make you look and feel glamorous and sexy, with its plunging V neckline, which incidentally can be easily moved to one side for easy nursing. As comfortable as it is chic, an ankle-length dress that has a soft and silky feel to it, and supports your growing bump, without every feeling tight or “clingy”- the dress that turns you into a Diva!
Why we like it:
- Design and comfort: stylish and practical, perfect for any season and any occasion
- Designed with Parisian style by the French designer Cécile Reinaud.
- High quality at an affordable price.
- Durability and versatility: this style was created to be comfortable right through pregnancy (and even after).
- Séraphine will make you feel special and chic. It is the brand preferred by many celebrities, and by Kate Middleton herself who chose this brand to wear for many official occasions!
- Colour: Emerald Green
- Materials: 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane
- Cut: Empire Line with soft draped effect gathered into a knot
- Flattering V neckline
- Full-length for that extra touch of elegance
- Fabric care: Machine washable at 30 degrees. Wash dark colours separately. Do not put in a clothes dryer. Iron at low/medium temperature.
- Made in Turkey
Seraphine - Size Guide
What's my size?
The Séraphine maternity collection has been designed to adapt your changing body throughout pregnancy and after you have had your baby. We recommend you choose your pre-pregnancy size.
So if you were a EU size 38 before your pregnancy, we recommend that you choose a Séraphine size 38.
It's that simple! You can also consult our sizing guide below
Tops, Dresses, Pants and Jeans
Note: Leg Lenght 80cm
Swimwear, Nightwear, Hosiery and Lingerie
|Hip Size Measurements|
|HEIGHT||34" - 36" (86 - 91cm)||38" - 40" (97 - 102cm)||42" - 46" (107 - 117cm)|
|4'11 - 5'3
(150 - 160cm)
|5'3 - 5'7
(160 - 170cm)
|5'7 - 6'0
(170 - 183cm)
How to measure Bust and Hips
Measure under your armpits, around your shoulderblades, and over the fullest part of your bust.
The hip should be measured around its fullest part (about 8 inch below your waist).