Icy Pole Mould by Australian brand We Might Be Tiny makes healthy snacking a breeze! With these cute and colourful animal-shaped ice frosties you can create yummy frozen yoghurts, turn smoothies into icy afternoon snacks and explore how freezing fruit purees can easily please your fussy toddler. And guess what? Made in non-toxic food-grade silicone, they're not only freezer-safe, but also oven-proof so you can use them for all your baked delights. A fun way to teach your child a healthy lifestyle with a diet rich in homemade products.
Why we like it:
- Durable, versatile item for an healthy diet
- Easy to wash in the dishwasher
- We Might Be Tiny is a Melbourne-based brand founded in 2015 by the designer Eleanor Cullen that makes minimalist, functional products that are simple and beautiful.
- Eleanor's kids Fredrik and Goldie are the careful testers of We Might Be Tiny products
- Placemats, plates, cups, bibs and all the other fantastic items in We Might Be Tiny collection are made in food-grade silicone, a non-toxic, durable material that feels at home both with freezing cold and soaring heat.
- Set includes: 1 bear shape, 1 cat shape and 1 bunny shape in mould; 6 re-usable ice-pop sticks
- Colour: charcoal
Dimensions: 25 x 14,8 x 2,7 cm (each character about 6,5 x 9 x 2,2 cm)
Weight: 255 gr
- Material: non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Clear silicone lid for easy storage
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Designed in Australia
Make meal time a breeze with the fab plates, cups, placemats, and bibs by We Might Be Tiny. Despite its name, this Australian brand dreams big: founded in 2015 by Melbourne-based designer Eleanor Cullen and her husband Richard, it's already worldwide famous and winner of several design awards. They design and manufatcture functional, multipurpose products with an eye-catching minimalist design, all made in silicone, a durable, food-safe and BPA-free material that feels at home in freezing temperatures and soaring heat. Meal time has never been so enjoyable for both toddlers and parents!