within 3 working days after you place your order
On the go, in the oven, in the microwave, in the oven, in the dishwasher: the cute and functional Bear Snackie 2 in 1 by Australian brand We Might Be Tiny really can go anywhere! Made in non-toxic food-grade silicone 100% safe, it's a multipurpose food container for kids: when closed it can be used as a lunch box; open it and you'll have a plate and a bowl. Shaped as a funny animal and available in lovely pastel colours, it's the perfect companion for snacks to eat at home, at school, at the park, at the beach or in any other outdoor adventure of your little one. Featuring a a flexible silicone strap to hold the two parts together, it can safely be put in a bag or backpack (no leaking!), but it's also great to heat up a meal or freeze it. When meal time is over, pop it in the dishwasher: it'll be clean and sanitize with no effort from you, ready to be used again!
Why we like it:
- Versatile multipurpose item: lunck box, plate and bowl, food container for fridge and freezer, baking tray...
- Can go in the oven, microwave, freezer, dishwasher
- Lovely pastel colour and a cute bear shape: isn't it gorgeous?
- We Might Be Tiny is a Melbourne-based brand founded in 2015 by the designer Eleanor Cullen that makes minimalist, functional products that are simple and beautiful.
- Eleanor's kids Fredrik and Goldie are the careful testers of We Might Be Tiny products
- Placemats, plates, cups, bibs and all the other fantastic items in We Might Be Tiny collection are made in food-grade silicone, a non-toxic, durable material that feels at home both with freezing cold and soaring heat.
- Design: bear
- Colour: mint
Dimensions: 15,8 x 11,5 x 4,8 cm
Weight: 284 grams approx
- Material: non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Designed in Australia
- GOLD prize in the Junior Magazine UK's Junior Design Awards as best children’s tableware product/design for 2018 and finalist in Eco Excellence Awards - Food & Feeding 2018
Make meal time a breeze with the fab plates, cups, placemats, and bibs by We Might Be Tiny. Despite its name, this Australian brand dreams big: founded in 2015 by Melbourne-based designer Eleanor Cullen and her husband Richard, it's already worldwide famous and winner of several design awards. They design and manufatcture functional, multipurpose products with an eye-catching minimalist design, all made in silicone, a durable, food-safe and BPA-free material that feels at home in freezing temperatures and soaring heat. Meal time has never been so enjoyable for both toddlers and parents!